April 14-17, 2013
|Heart Rhythm 2013
May 8-11, 2013
| MOS Scientific 2013
June 21-23, 2013
In The News...
- L.A. catches the ZeroGravity buzz! KTLA covers ZG's debut at Hoag hospital.
- KABC: Hoag EP lab adds "ZeroGravty suspended lead aprons to increase efficiency"
- PR.com: "One of the most important new pieces of equipment in the EP"
- OCMetro: Calls ZeroGravity, "Physician friendly"
- CFI Medical Teams with Philips and the American College of Cardiology for ACC.12 Heart of Innovation Featured Learning Destination
- Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology: Comparison of Operator Eye Exposures When Working from Femoral Region, Side, or Head of Patient: ZeroGravity vs. conventional shielding
- EP Lab Digest Spotlight Interview: Sequoia Hospital
- Diagnostic & Interventional Cardiology names ZeroGravity among the top five innovations at the 2011 ACC.
- Aunt Minnie says ZGrav Suit Offers More Radiation Protection for Fluoro Studies
- Comparison of a Suspended Radiation Protection System versus Standard Lead Apron for Radiation Exposure of a Simulated Interventionalist
Why suspended radiation protection is better:
Suspended radiation protection keeps you working well, and working healthy, for as long as you choose.
No more back pain
No more letters from your radiation safety officer
No more missed work
Click below for more information.
L.A. Catches the ZeroGravity buzz!
KTLA features ZeroGravity's debut in Orange County's Hoag hospital: While live TV isn't always perfect, it's clear the positive impact the ZeroGravity Radiation Protection System is having on the Interventional industry. Watch as KTLA reporter Chip Yost explains.
Radiation Protection Takes Center Stage at ACC.12
Dr Christian Machado is Director of cardiac electrophysiology and Cardiac Rhythm Management Device Clinic at Providence Hospital and Associate Professor at Wayne State University School of Medicine.
This interview was conducted on Sunday, March 25, 2012 at the American College of Cardiology's (ACC's) 61st Annual Scientific Session & Expo in Chicago. Dr. Machado spoke on "The Evolution of Radiation Protection" in the ACC/Philips "Heart of Innovation" Learning Destination's Speaker Theater.